Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 907

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 23:13:26 -0000
From: "gremlin406" <carll@xxxx>
Subject: steering wheel

I need a smaller steering wheel for the gremlin and would like a
ralley wheel any color but would perfer black

Giz

Try watching eBay for the next few months -
they show up there a lot - since JEEP used
these in their Cherokees - usually are Leather
wrapped - sometimes new old stock items
show up . If you aren't registered with
eBay do it - so you can use their 'Items being
Watched' . When you see the one you want
to bid on - don't bid until the last minute of
the last hour on the last day .

Good Hunting!

Brien.
NEW YORK