From: GREMREAPER360@xxxx [mailto:GREMREAPER360@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 4:50 PM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] BMP - Good bye all !

Ok when did this place turn into a church?
Bart

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime