Re: [gremlintime] Re: Wiper Motor system

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Wiper Motor system

miss rebecca..
most parts from amc gremlins interchange with other amc gremlins..lik i had stated to you this is an orignal
amc gremlin part..its still in the car..it still works great..i can
and will remove if you decide to buy it ok.. thanks james-
{onehorsetrader}..