Re: [gremlintime] Sliding Sunroofs con't

Re: [gremlintime] Sliding Sunroofs con't

i hav a run'n 1975 amc gremlin fer sale..its all complete..258 6cyc..auto. on tree..
rust free body and bumpers..no title..but the title can be got'n unless you just want it fer a parts car..i
will give bill of sale..body is not banged up..dashboard is great bucket seats need to be redone..good
grille.....if i dont sell it pretty soon i will be
part'n it out ok.. rooster1@xxxx thanks james-
{onehorsetrader}..