From: "Roloff, Paul" <proloff@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 8:32 AM
Subject: [gremlintime] BMP - Good bye all !

BMP,

I wondered what BMP stood for. I also owned a 70 two passenger Gremlin. It
was purple. I had young kids so I ended up adding the rear seat and opening
rear window that I got from a bone yard. I drove it for years and then my
brother wanted it and he drove it for years. I also had a 72 304 for years.
I would like that one back. Its the only car I ever made money on when I
sold it. I had done something to it, but before I was done a neighbor kept
peeling off green stamps until I gave in. He also drove it for years.

As far as identity goes it appears to me by the book that you are reading
that you derive your self worth from the fact that our Lord Jesus Christ
loves you so much that he willingly paid the price for your sins on the
Cross of Calvary. Not only that he guaranteed a place for you in his heaven
when he rose form the dead on Easter morning. It is always nice to know of
another brother. I look forward to meeting you if not in this part of life
then in eternity. Happy motoring and God's blessings,

PWR <><