Whoops!

Excuse me for comparing something modern to Gremmies.
I won't do it again. But I was right about one thing,
some people like em, and some people hate em. I have
to say I really enjoy the car, yeah it's plastic, but
it is the most modern thing I have ever owned. I don't
plan to keep it as a classic, it's my go to work and
haul my kids car. I wish I could drive my Gremmie year
around. but we have salt in Minnesota and no matter
how good of a car it is it will rust and be ruined.
As far as cars in general, to be honest I would drive
anything that goes against the norm. I don't like have
what everyone else has. I think it's interesting when
someone can dislike something they think doesn't look
right, or odd to them, Or if it's a certain brand.
I think most of it is psycological. If you hate the
way it looks dose it mean it's a poor product? If it
looks cool and runs poor, dose it make it a poor
product?
(ie)My dad drives Ford pick ups, I think he spends
more time repairing it than he dose driving it, but he
swears they are the best truck ever built. I'm
constantly rebuilding my Gremlin. I think it only
truely ran pretty good for about a week, but yet, here
I am peicing it back together, and I swear my Gremmies
are the best ever built. So in conclusion, to each
their own, if you love it, do it. I'm okay, you're
Okay. :)
Do you suppose there will be a group for PTs and
Aztecs 20 years from now? hmmmmmm

On to less contriversial issues. I did get the motor
into my Gremmie this past weekend. It's not bolted
down yet because I'm have some difficulty getting the
bolt holes to line up to bolt it to the tranny. Blame
it on lack of expirience and inferrior equipment. My
dad is helping me on this one. Putting the motor back
into the car is a two man job, possibly three if my
brother comes over. :)
Take care Kevin