Re: [gremlintime] Re Modern Gremlin

Hi ,

I disagree.... a Gremlin is a Gremlin and a PT Cruiser is just another car
made by Chrysler Corporation. I wouldn't carry that philosophy to far other wise
Pontiac Aztecs owners or any other car people want to associate with could
use the comparison.

I'd hate to say my Gremlin is on par with other cars people dislike. Gremlins
are in a class of their own.

BMP