Modern Gremlin

Just wanted to mention that I think I have the modern
day equalivent to the AMC Gremlin in the 1970's.
I just traded my 1995 Lebaron convert for a 2001 PT
Cruiser. So far half the people I know hate it and
Half the people I know think it's totally awsome. Of
course the fact it has Flames and a scene air brushed
on the back probably attributes to the contriversy.
People need to just chill and let people like what
they like and just be happy they are happy. I really
like this car a lot, and think it is 10 times better
than my Lebaron.
My Grems will always be my first love though :)
Kevin