Re: [gremlintime] Re: Subject: How much is gas in your city? happy labor

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Subject: How much is gas in your city? happy labor day

i guess they just love us more in klamath falls..by the calif boarder..what town you actually liv in miss
rebecca..there is a car show in redmond tomorrow..at the fair grounds..i was think'n about driv'n the gremlin
there...i'm fer sure tak'n my gremlin to one on sunday at lost creek..i love park'n my gremlin next to those
beef/pumped up 1970 chevelle's with the motor stick'n out the hood 3ft tall..cause i got the different car
there goin to really look at.. "MY GREMLIN" I CONSIDER IT THE CAR OF THE YEAR...ha ha ..no everboby can own
one.. james-{onehorsetrader}..