Re: Gremlin grime in your eye...

In a message dated 8/29/2003 1:12:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I almost got my 1970 gremlin put back together after changing the clutch
> out.
>
> What a job. I stopped for the day because a piece of gunk fell in my eye and
>
> it hurts real bad! I hate when that happens! Rebecca
>

> What's even WORSE is when you're wearing hard contacts and that happens!
> Pain worse than a kick in the jewels...but, glad you're making progress,
> Rebecca, more than I am on my '74 project. Maybe this LONG weekend, I can
> make some
> progress, finally. We'll see.
>
> Jerry in ( hot/muggy/T-stormin' ) Virginia...

I really enjoy working on my cars. I have the 1970 gremlin and 1979 pinto
wagon and a 1980 pinto wagon.
My 16 year old who is helping me with the clutch exchange on the gremlin is
the oldest of twins. He is real good at mechanical stuff and likes working on
car and learning with me as we go along. His twin brother is not! He hates to
get his hands dirty, always asks me to go fix his car! It is funny. I am gettin
him to do more, he needs to learn, Mom wont always be there to do it for
him!!
Rebecca