Re: Gremlin grime in your eye...

I almost got my 1970 gremlin put back together after changing the clutch out.

What a job. I stopped for the day because a piece of gunk fell in my eye and
it hurts real bad! I hate when that happens! Rebecca

What's even WORSE is when you're wearing hard contacts and that happens!
Pain worse than a kick in the jewels...but, glad you're making progress,
Rebecca, more than I am on my '74 project. Maybe this LONG weekend, I can make some
progress, finally. We'll see.

Jerry in ( hot/muggy/T-stormin' ) Virginia...