Re: [gremlintime] My 1970 Gremlin

In a message dated 8/27/2003 6:05:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MagicGaliquogi@xxxx writes:
I almost got my 1970 gremlin put back together after changing the clutch out.
What a job. I stopped for the day because a piece of gunk fell in my eye and
it hurts real bad! I hate when that happens!

Rebecca
Reminds me of the time the oil filter casing (5 lb.)? fell from my 64 Chevy
onto my eye. I too called it a day after that happened.
A 70 Gremlin? Cool. I have a 75. What year did they first introduce the
Gremlin?
Charlie