Re: The material

The block Idea sounds like a great Idea! I'll have to keep my eyes
peeled for some old blocks. Too bad you didn't grab that gremlin
with the two sets of wheels on the front. That was a hotwheels
open fire I believe. Very hard to find!!
I have only seen one in person.

Kevin

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, Mildred McClain <mildred44@xxxx> wrote:

> Morning,
>
> I hope u get the print worked out Kevin.. I have the Tootsie toy,
the little Red Grinding Gremlin and a pin with the pink gremlin
guy on it from way back.. Have bought off ebay a 70's clock, 3 key
chains, magazine ad and a gremlin rubber stamp.. I saw a
matchbox size gremlin in a antique shop about 10 years ago and
it had a double set of wheels on the front..was $15.00 so I didn't
get it as I was there buying Star Wars stuff for my son.. What I
want now is some 1:24 scales ones! A Levi would be
wonderful!!! Hey Kevin get you some of the ABC blocks like kids
play with and spell out Gremlin and set it on your desk!! I buy all
the old ones I can find at antique shops and write things all year
long and set them on a corner cabinet I have in the living room
with blue carnival glass in it, WELCOME stays on it, and my
Hutch in the dining room has 2 wood strips in front of the
shelves on it in the center and now I have GOD BLESS
AMERICA AGAIN sitting on them..I do the Merry Christmas, ect. at
other holidays..You can still find them new at some $ stores ect.
but I put them outside and let them age... If you do wood work
you can cut out your own blocks and print it on them...