Pix

Hi! I was recently asked where the picture of my recently purchased
1970 "three on the tree" was. All I did was click on the blue shortcut
at the top of my gremlintime mail page "shortcut to this URL. Then
click Photo's on the left, and it's in with "gremlin fun" (or
something like that! This is a great site but I'm still trying to
figure out how it works myself! gremlin_ken