speedo cable and limit slip

Well,

I've got my 70 1/2 Big Bad Blue Grem and I am putting a 360 with a
727 trans in the car. The orig speedo cable is for a 9xx trans on one
end and the Grem speedo on the other. The 727 has a totally diff
trans end. A Matador cable has the right trans end but not right
speedo end. OK I know some Grem Master has solved this one before.
Please
tell me.

Also, I have a v-8 grem 8 7/8 rear end. I want to find a limited
slip in the car. My Hollander's interchange book sez a GM will fit
but does not say which one. GM Mopar or ? Any help here? Is this
rear end the same as a type 20 Jeep?

PS I have a regular I-6 rear end (with 10" brakes) with limited slip
and might trade for the 8 7/8 type.