$25 nets Gremlin gas cap, old AMC key chain, and TSM ,manual...

$25 nets Gremlin gas cap, old AMC key chain, and TSM ,manual...

 Looks like belonging to multiple Lists has paid off, I belong to
Gremlintime AND AMC Gremlin ( yahoo club ), and a lady in CA offered four '76
AMC items for one price on the AMC Gremlin club list, as she had long since
gotten rid of her Gremlin. So sad! But, I got a great deal, the gas cap
center red and blue "paint" accents have faded out, but the cap itself (
stainless steel ) is unmarked and in super nice shape. The keychain is
awesome, a red beer-barrelish shape with a bottle opener on one end, and AMC
in script and the flag logo in the middle. Last, two manuals, a shop manual
and an emissions manual! Not a bad deal for $25. I also got my Concord
6-cylinder crossmember yesterday, didn't open it as I was so tired, didn't
feel like the spindles were in there, not heavy enough, but I'll check tonite.
My new job has been REALLY keeping me busy, I'm modifying computer
scanners and testing them for data security this week. But even better, the
dumpster diving is GREAT at my new job, tonight I got several steel shelfs
with fluoresent lights underneath them, some plastic desk trays, some
electronic test gear ( obsolete, of course ), some nice table tops/desk tops,
plus some other misc. electronic Co-ax stuff from my work. I hope my house
can hold all this new booty! I really need to start doing Gremlin Garage
inventory again, and throw out the "junk" , I have stopped since I found my
new job, it's just been working me so much I am dead tired at night.
Hopefully I"ll adjust to it.
Well, that's about it, Barbara is off for a two-day Seminar her new
job/boss is sending her to, so I'll be all alone with my 5 Gremlins ( sniff!
) for the next two nights. Now where'd I hide my 12-pack and my lil' black
book...heh heh! Just kidding. Ya'll have a good one, I'll be continueing my
Christmas decorating of the Gremlin House in Woodbridge, VA ( already got 9
candy canes with lights in them lining the walkway outside ), and I want to
hang my icicle lights again, and so some other stuff. Be chillin', folks.

Jerry