Newbie to board needs advice

Hello everyone..had to post to see if anyone out there can help us.
Back in June I bought a 71 gremlin for my husband of 20 years it was
his anniversary present. For christmas I am having it repainted and
a fresh 258 put into it for him. He is desperately looking for a
good grill, he has amassed the few other parts that he needed but
this is one of the things that is stumping him. Any suggestions on
where to look for this?
Thanks in advance for any help offered
Renee