Re: Voltage regulators...expensive!

 I went and bought a replacemen Niehoff regulator for my '72 Sunroof
Gremlin yesterday, quoted price $48 ( !!! ) actual price at counter $36 ( !
). OUCHIE! Well, it IS almost a 30 year old part now. If anyone can find a
source cheaper, I may have to buy several spares so the price doesn't
increase past the point I'm paying more for the part than the whole car! LOL.
At least now I can get the '72 running again. Not that it's going anywhere
anytime soon.

Jerry