gremlin pics

hi all you gremlin cruisers
i just wanted to let every one know i just posted some pics of my 74 gremster on the groups photo area
she isnt the best one out there but i love it some day it will be redone it is my every day driver/project car it needs some tlc and i keep giving it to her but really its not that bad i have only seen two others around here one iam trying to buy it is a 73 and it has been sitting behind these peoples garage for several years now and the other was at a local car show last year any body else out there seen any in the eastern iowa area (muscatine/louisa county perferably) well i said enough
checkem out and make me feel special lol
rj strong 74 258

---