'77 Gremlin for sale in Missouri...Forwarded...

Hi, folks, got this from a guy who wants to sell his Gremlin , but he's a
ways out west! Here's the contact info :

From: circledbarffarms@xxxx (Tony Flesher)
To: GremlinGTs@xxxx

the car has 49000 oringal miles on it , it is firecracker red, the motor
is 258 straight 6, automatic trans, factory air, I have in the last 3
years replaced the water pump, the power steering pump, master cylinder
all the brakes, shocks, tires, also replaced the gaskets to the intake
and exhaust, the starter and the alt. were rebuilt, and replaced the
dist. now it needs a new brain and timed. I live 13 miles north of
Joplin MO on Hwy. 43 I have 800.00 in the car and would like to get
$600.00 for it thank you tony.