help please

greetings all. I am new to the gremlin world. I acquired a '78 about a year
ago and finally got it on the road a few months ago. It's in excellent shape
with a few minor problems. That's where I need the help. The whole where the
hatchback window goes is a very well formed piece of Plexiglas. Naturally, I
can't find one or it would be fixed by now. I also would like to know what
years will fit. Just from what I looked at, I figure only 77 & 78 are
interchangeable. Anyone know for sure? I also could use some dash plastic
for the radio.
I've been reading the site for about a year now and look forward to
everyone's comments...After I acquired this one, my dad reminded me that he
had a NEW one back in '71. I didn't remember at first. I was in the navy on
the west coast and didn't get home (Boston) much then. Deployments to Nam
had that affect on a lot of folks. Thanks in advance for the help.
Leo