Other cars must hate Gremlins

My son bought his 75 gremlin almost 3 months ago. Still has not got it smogged here in California. The body was mostly straight (rust damage at the door corners had already been repaired, just waiting a paint job). Eventually would have figured out why still not running right, just haven't had time lately.
Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww, well, the body isn't straight anymore. We live in a condo located on a corner, and cars have a tendency to go around it a little fast. Young guy in his early 90's Chevy Cavalier going aroung it too fast had his right front tire blow and guess where my son had parked his Gremlin (parallel to the road, and just off of it). Now behind the left rear and in front of the front left tires, the body is now dented in. The front shouldn't be too hard to straighten, but the back will take more work, and bondo to make it "look" okay.
The Gremlin had only been parked there an hour, minding it's own business, and WHAM, a jealous Chevy attacked it. You should see the major damage to the right front of the chevy took the plastic bumper right off. Literally picked up the back of the gremlin and moved it forward and to the right several feet. Although we havent moved it yet, the Gremlin still looks driveable.
Then, the kicker is, my son's 68 mustang is hit by this guy, while he is getting the chevy off the street. Fortunately, only minor chrome damage around the left rear tailight (it's a fixer upper, and it's for sale).
Well, got to go. The county fair is happening, and my wife works there (which means I get to go and help out).
Take care,
ken