Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 297

Happy fourth of July to everyone.
On the sixth of July I will be celebrating my 80th Birthday
with a bang up party given by my children. I hope everyone
out there really is enjoying life like I am and really taking
good care of their Gremlins. I love mine even though it needs
some rust spots fixed. Would not trade it for a new car. Besides
who needs one of those convertibles. Happy Day!!!!!

From
Gremlin Grammie
Green 1976 Gremlin