It's Alive (well sorta)

Hi again,
The 75 Gremster is on the road again (for now). Still have to get it running
well enough to smog. It still has a license from previous owner (can't
transfer still we smog, or put it into non operational status (can't have it
even parked on the road).
Found a dust shield to get the reman'd distributor put in it, and got it
running today. Unfortunately, the only way it will run have way decent is by
retarding it about 10 degrees ATDC. My son, the sort of owner, put his
stereo into it and took it out. I hope it holds together.
So Far:
1. REman'd distributor, cap and rotor.
2. Plug wires (used, but only lightly used)
3. Spark plugs
4. Cobbled together Air injection manifold for the Exhaust.
(I think there is a leak in it or in the Exhaust mfld)
5. Rebuilt the Holley (I think from a late 70s ford Fairmont) Carburetor.
6. Tranny fluid and filter.
7. Misc: vacuum lines, a couple of bulbs, one heater hose, 3 belts, steering
wheel (son put in a smaller one that makes it easier to get in and out for
tall people.
8. Tires and Rims swapped off his 68 mustang he is selling. (needs even more
tender loving care)

Plans: going to get it fixed, as soon as we figure it out. Found a 76
hornet with usable bucket seats for $50, and put in new carpeting when he
changes them. Also has the correct manifold (we might need it). And hoping
the front side marker lights are same and serviceable, and two new front
tires. My son is hoping the air conditioner is serviceable in this one or
the hornet (we live in California). He would also like to put in a sunroof
eventually and tint the windows.
Well, got to go,
happy gremlining,
Ken