From: Karla Dick
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 8:35 AM
Subject: [gremlintime] Door

Our problem is the opposite of Matt's but we could use some ideas too. When we reconditioned our Gremlin, we replaced all door & window seals. They were replaced with seals made for Gremlins. Now we have problems closing our doors. You have to slam the door really hard to close it. All suggestions are welcome!

Karla

PS Hope to have our web site up soon with pictures of our Gremlin! Will let you know when it's ready! We just have to get our son to keep his feet on the ground (and not in the air under a parachute) long enough to help us with it.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click for Details

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx