Special Effects Gremlins...

 I got interested in doing some wacky things to the Gremlin guy, so I used
Paint Shop Pro on the PC to do a little " What If " type of things to the
lil' guy. I came up with several neat variations, if anyone wants a copy of
them, I'll email them out off the List. Here's what I've done so far :

1) AMC flag with skewed Gremlin in center section
2) Gremlin in round ball center, red/blue offsetting "corners"
3) Kid Grem with big ears & feet, small body & head, looks rad!
4) Gremlin shadow , no details, solid fill
5) slightly skewed Gremlin to left

I really like # 3, the kid Gremlin is just TOO neat for words! I'll have to
play with PSP again sometime. I spent all morning and half the afternoon
doing home projects and house cleaning, so I needed the relief of some
creativeness to relax me. LOL. Anyway, due to a Tropical storm that blew my
way over Wash. DC, didn't get anything done on the Gremlins today. :( Oh
well, maybe next week. Heading down south to visit the folks tomorrow. AMC ya
later!

Jerry