75 Gremlin Distributor

Hi again,
The continuing saga of the distr cap that won't fit. Eureka, those who have
might already know what I found was missing. The Distributor is supposed to
have a "Dust Cap" in it. Now if anyone has a dust cap for sale, that fits a
75 to 77 hornet, gremlin, matador with the 258/6 electronic ignition
distributor, please contact me at Oliverdad@xxxx
To help those who have helped me, if you need a drawing out of a 1975 AMC
Shop manual, let me know. Within reason, requests will be filled as I have
time, by scanning them into an .rtf file and emailing them. Most
chiltons/haynes/ and such have pretty good stuff, but this has a little bit
more.
STILL TRYING TO GO A GREMLINING
Ken
PS. If this website will allow it, have included an attachment with the
drawing of it. The dustcap is #3 item and this can be opened in Word 97 or
newer (maybe others too.)