Dust shield for a 75 to 78 258/6 Distributor`

Dust shield for a 75 to 78 258/6 Distributor`

Looking for the electronic ignition distributor dust shield (or the AMC part #). This fits between the cap and the distributor on a 75 to 77 AMC 258/6. It appears they used the same distributor on most vehicles with this engine (I don't know yet if this includes the 232). If anyone can help, Thanks.
Ken
oliverdad@xxxx