Re: [gremlintime] <toys> BBGreen AMX by Ertl is out, and purchased...

Re: [gremlintime] <toys> BBGreen AMX by Ertl is out, and purchased...

Congrats, Jerry!
Norbert & I have been happily (well, most of the time) married for 22 years
now. We've got 3 wonderful sons, a cockatiel & 3 aquariums full of fish &
one almost finished reconditioned Gremlin to show for it. We've had some
hard times & some great times & neither of us would go back to the single
life again. I mean, he even kept me after I totaled his first Gremlin.
That's gotta be love.

What this is all leading up to is, even though marriage is alot of hard
work, it's worth the effort. I hope you & your fiancee have a great life
together.

One difference though. I did let Norbert take me on our 1 night Honeymoon
in our first Gremlin. After all, he proposed to me in it!
Karla