my pinto???

well went cruising last night and found out from some "EXPERTS" that
I am driving a pinto. how stupid of me I thought a pinto was built by
Ford also for another "PERT" I found out that my 800 cfm carb is too
big because he put a 600 on a 440 mopar and it ran great. Never mind
that I have crisp throttle responce and my a/f meter showes correct
mixture and doesn't load up. BUT A PINTO COME ON NOW
Carl