RE: [gremlintime] Re: gremlin for sale

I'm looking for a front grill for a '78. Do you know where I could find one?

-----Original Message-----
From: rpowers77@xxxx [mailto:rpowers77@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 12:27 PM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Re: gremlin for sale

Sorry. The car is in Kenosha, WI and it's actually a '78. Thanks.
- In gremlintime@xxxx, dmodlin@xxxx wrote:
> Location is very important to post....
>
> --- In gremlintime@xxxx, Raquel Powers <rpowers77@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi. My father has a '73 Gremlin X he wants to sell.
> > It's in very good condition. I was wondering how much
> > he should sell it for and if anyone in this group is
> > interested before I place a classified ad. Thanks.

> > http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime