Brake job started on '74, Parma slot car Gremlin bodies...

Brake job started on '74, Parma slot car Gremlin bodies...

 Well, I started finally on the brake job Saturday, but it seemed every
SINGLE auto parts store was out of the 3/16 inch brake lines, but I finally
found several at one store that I could use. I managed to get the left side
caliper installed before the thunderstorm hit, and that's all that got done
this weekend on it. Hope to get the right side this evening, and maybe the
brake line, then I can check the rear brakes to see if they need rebuilding (
they probably do ). But it IS making some progress towards streetability.
I was surfing last Friday on slot cars, ran across a guy who has some old
Parma Modified Gremlin slot car bodies, I wasn't sure what to expect on
prices, but he only wants $2.50 each ( no chassis, just the vacuum-formed
body itself ). I told him depending on how many he had, I might buy all of
them. He hasn't gotten back to me yet, but I hope to have several of them in
my collection before the week is over, and I may resell some, if there are
more than 2 available, if anyone wants one. I bought a complete Parma Gremlin
slot car, in the box with chassis, off of Ebay last year for around $35.
Anyway, that's my weekend report, man it's STILL cool here in VA, around 40's
this morning. Can't make up it's mind weather ( pun ) it's spring, summer, or
winter here. LOL. Well, got to go, catch ya'll later,

Jerry