Re: [gremlintime] Subaru engine in Gremlin...well, looked good on paper,

Re: [gremlintime] Subaru engine in Gremlin...well, looked good on paper, any...

Jerry, Even I, the master 'foreign engine' swapper, never thought of this
one. I've got Subaru engines and transmissions stacked up in my shed, but it
never even crossed my warped mind to even attempt this swap (only kidding).
You are truly a very unique car nut. By the way, is the Subaru engine a 1.8
overhead cam? If it is I might be able to find it a home for you. How about
the trans? Automatic or stick? Front wheel drive or four wheel drive? Maybe
I'll drive my BRAT down and check out some of your stuff one of these days. I
still owe you $10.00 anyway from last summer (remember the blue kickpanel).
I started cleaning up the Gremlin this past week, hope to have it back on the
street this summer. I thought I could do it last year, but that darn heart
attack sure put a crimp in my plans. The Mix.........Cleveland, Ohio