1971 gremlin

Can anyone help me out??? My husband owned a 1971 gremlin, he treasured this car, we have been looking all over trying to find a another one, he had an accident with his and it was beyond repair, this happen around 7 years ago i have been searching on my own without luck!! we live in Minnesota and have found a few Gremlins in other years (ie: 75,73)
they were all automatic transmissions, he wants manual transmission. His Gremlin was white and he had flames detailed on the sides! Good looking car...
I hope someone can help me out here!!!!
patiently waiting for good news...
swl8464@xxxx
looking to please her very deserving husband!!!!!!!