More Gremlin is showing in the garage...

More Gremlin is showing in the garage...

 Well, more time spent cleaning up and shuffling stuff...I can now see
the left side rear wheel and quarter panel! LOL. I"m getting closer to
being able to see the whole car soon. A few more nights... :) I put alot
of stuff up in the overhead rafter "attic", so it's much more open now. I
need to go clean out the shed behind the garage, so I can fit some more
stuff in there as well. I reallly need another storage building...LOL. But
maybe next year. I hope to get a display case mounted in the garage
sometime as well, so I can show off more of my scale AMCs ( and Chevys, heh
heh! ) Then maybe I can start working on my hobby projects, like little
concrete yard Gremlins, and my cars finally. Well, I"m takin half a day off
today, to do Honey-do stuff with the girlfriend, then probably hit an
auction tonite for more "bargains", so I'll catch ya'll later! Don't work
too hard, folks!

Jerry
Gremlin Garage is approaching usefulness...