Re: [gremlintime] Booting Bart????

--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx, baad73grem@xxxx wrote:
> Hey Paul,you aint gonna boot me from Your list are ya? after colon
booted me
> off his?
> Bart
Bart, why in heaven's name would I boot you off the list. You are the
foremost expert in low down dirty, monster V8, smoking tires, gas
guzzling Gremlin monsters. Puhlease, I would definitely tell you if I
had a problem with you. The only thing is make sure you remember that
the Gremlintime list is a family oriented list so watch the
expletives. As for Colon, look at his name.
geez
Paul