Heeeelllllooooooo

Hi there all,
I want to begin by apologizing for the test posts I sent out. I was
just trying something out to see how it would work. The list is stil
right here where to has always been. No posts for a few days tells me
that maybe you folks don't know where to send your posts. Anyways,
I have Gremlin news. I bought that 77 Gremlin I told y'all about a
few
days ago. I just couldn't help myself. It's just so durn cute. It
runs
like a top but it does need a bit of cosmetics. One of the visors was
already missing and when I attempted to move the one on the driver's
side, the bracket promptly shattered to bits in my hand. Cheap
plastic!! I don't have plastic visor brackets on my 74!! Like they
say, nothing gets better, everything gets worse. Anyways, overall, I
am quite pleased with my purchase. Long love Gremmy II.
peace
Paul