Hi, y'all, GremlinGTs is here!

Well, I might as well join another AMC-related list, this makes 3. LOL. For
those of you NOT on the AMC List, I'm Jerry Casper, known as
Gremlingts@xxxxx I have two of those '78 GT's, as well as a '71 Gremlin
with sunroof, and a '74. The good GT is in my garage, the other sits rusting
further in a cow pasture at my aunt's farm. The 71 is at my new home, under
cover awaiting some attention, and the '74 is in limbo, saved from a
junkyard, and then we found out it runs AND moves too! And only paid $100 for
it. I paid more for the worst Gremlin, the rusty Ohio GT, than the others
which are in better shape! Oh well, when you got it bad, you got it bad. :)
Anyway, I also own a '70 Hornet 4-dr SST, a '70 Javelin with 304/3-spd, and
a '79 Pacer wagon. That about does it for my intro, other than I also collect
scale models of AMC cars, I currently have Gremlin, Javelin, Pacer, AMX,
Marlin, Rambler,and Jeep toy models of all kinds. I'm also interested in
model trains, R/C planes, scuba diving, ultralight aircraft, Ebay, metal
detecting, the list goes on! Look forward to hearing more from this list.
That's all for now, stay in touch!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA
So many cars, so little money...