Re: Rear window and a 77 for sale.

I like any rear window as long as it is on a Gremlin! Natch. Also I
checked out a Gremlin for sale here in San Diego. It was a 77 custom
model with 232 six, A/C(Doesn't work but everything is there)
automatic and PS. That's about all the options it's got. It's white
and it has some rust on the doors and around the rear window. THe
rust is repairable in my opinion. It will need carpet and
reupholstery on the driver's side and some other cosmetics. The power
train is very solid. This car runs perfect!!! Very quiet and the
tranny shifts smoothly. This car would make a great second Gremmy or
a first Gremmy for someone who doesn't mind doing a little work. If
anyone is interested,tell me and I'll buy the car and sell it to you.
I might end up buying the car anyway as it really runs like a new
car. I like my Gremmy but he's a little stubborn in the morning.
ANyway peace
Paul
--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx, tomkarla@xxxx wrote:
> I don't like the 77-78 rear window but that is a personal
> dislike...oh well...nothing personal...
> I don't have the money but I would like to buy a 74
gremlin...someday