Hi Jeremy! and a opinion and an idea

Hi All,

I read Jeremy's farewell post to the "Big List", Too bad that they had
to lose a person with a sincere interest in AMC's. I believe that the
pious," holier than thou" and "cheaper then anyone" attitude that has
prevailed in our "orphan" make hobby will probably be what does us in. I
hope that our little group of "Gremsters" don't fall into that .
In my part of the country -"The Great Rusting State of Michigan" there are
not my Gremlins left. My club,the Great Lakes AMC Club only has 3 or 4 in
the club, so I don't think we can afford that kind of thinking.
My Idea is this: I know I have quite a few spare parts for
Gremlins,some of which I'm sure I will use along the way,but quite a few I
know that I won't. How about we all "inventory" { a highly technical term
for "find the crap" } and post what we have to offer for sale or trade? It
would be easy for any of us to load the particular digest,preferably a
separate one with just parts lists,onto a floppy to keep and refer to.
Either that or an "archive" of digests with parts posts. Any opinions on
this ? I may be full of S---T, It's happened before,but maybe not this
time --------------------- Vik Butvila