Gremlin Weighting

I remember seeing a thread on the other list about sandbags etc. sitting
in the rear cargo area for added traction. Has anyone found a better
way to go about this? I there enough room under the back seat to fit
any heavy materials? For that matter, how about packing the aread
behind the plastic panels in the rear with small sandbags or lead
mounds? How much weight and how close to the rear axle do you need to
do any good?

--
Daniel Modlin
mailto:dmodlin@xxxx