Re: The digests aren't sending [#2561490]

Re: The digests aren't sending [#2561490]

--
Hi Gremlinlist members,
Here is what the folks at onelist sent me. The following personal letter tell me nothing but it does state the obvious, duh we have a problem. ANyay, hopefully the problem will be resolved soon or I'll be taking our business elsewhere. As if there is another place that provides free mailing lists. Thanx all for you patience.