Re: 78 Gremlin Fender.

Hey Bill,
I don't have one of those fenders but I may be able to help. The 78
Gremlin shares fenders with the following AMCs: 78-83 Concord, 79-83
Spirit, 80-88 Eagle(Incl. Kammback and SX/4.) This should make it a
lot easier to find the fender you are looking for. Check out
www.amxfiles.com and search for "jumkyards." This is a list of all
the junkyards that carry AMC parts. They usually will ship the part
to you if there isn't one close to you.
Good luck.