I'm looking for a gremlin, or any other AMC from the 70's.

I'm looking for a gremlin, or any other AMC from the 70's.

Hello all,
I'm looking for a Gremlin or any other AMC for sale and everywhere I turn there all in Washington state or on the coasts. Why can I not I find a Gremlin in the state of Kentucky for sale? In all my searching (which was a lot of searching) I found what i was told was a Gremlin 3 hours away from me. So I drive all that distance, turns out it was a Ford Pinto. Who wants a Ford Pinto?...bahhhhh they suck. I was a wee bit mad, but oh well got me out of town for a day So anyhow I just want a Gremlin that is close to me and less than 4 hours away. Thats all i ask. Am I looking in all the wrong places? I know I am in the "Rust Belt", but still there should be at least one Gremlin or other AMC for sale near me. If anybody is near me that has a spare Gremmie or Amc that they wouldn 't mind parting with give me a yell. Thanks.

Loki