Converted me a new AMCer

 Hey all i think this is my second time posting.... I reccently converted me
a new AMCer. This is a friend of mine in the Army. He is going to Bosnia for
about 8 months but when he getts back he has a beat up 73 lined up. Already
has the 401 and with the hazard pay he should get while over there he should
have the money to build it by the time he getts back next winter. How do ya
like that? got a 401 before he ever owned a AMC!!
Other than that I found me a 401 in adition to my Wifes maybe someday ill
get a Gremlin to put it in. Hers is going into the parent of Gremlins a 75
Hornet (eventualy). Right now both my friends and my 401s are bein towed
around behind my Grem because i dont have a place to store them yet and i
cant keep the trailer at my house because of stupid housing regs. But behind
the car they cant do anything.....
Everyone take a look at my home page has a pic of my Grem and some other
AMCs we own. more on wifes page... <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/gremlingrn/";>GremlinGrn's Homepage</A> or~~~~~>
http://hometown.aol.com/gremlingrn/
Let me know what ya think!!