401 GREMLIN

Hi,
I live in New Jersey, am 56 yrs. old, and the owner of a ' 1972
Gremlin X '. The car has been off the road for about six yrs. When I
bought the car new I ordered everything the ' X ' package had to offer
and more. I grew up during the street racing era and horsepower was in
big demand! So, by reading magazines and articles from the hot rodders
of the day, I swapped the ' 304 ' for a ' 401 ' from a 73' Javalin AMX
and changed the three speed trans for a Borg-Warner 4-speed trans. the
rear-end was left standard ( the ' X ' package that yr. had a Chrysler 8
7/8" unit with 3:54 posi gears ) that was strong enough for the brute
power that this combination provided.
My question is this, I loved this car and had lots of fun driving it,
so, should I make it road worthy again? It's not good on gas, but I
would only use it pleasure cruises. It needs paint and new brakes and
other minor repairs, but i was wondering what its worth?, and if it's a
project that I should continue on?
Any comments would be welcome!

Steve