Re: Welcome to the list Daniel!!

Paul Gable wrote:

> From: "Paul Gable" <pdgable@xxxx>
>
> Hi there Daniel,
> As official moderator of the only AMC Gremlin mailing list I'd like
> to personally welcome you to the Gremlintime list!!! For anyone that
> doesn't know, Daniel is the owner of an absolutely beautiful 73 X.
> Daniel, I understand you got in an accident. Is that true? DId you
> need any help with parts. I'd be glad to help in any way possible.
> Peace
> Paul

Er, well, once beatiful. The best I can hope for is to have everything
straigtened out and primered. New paint will be too much $$$. And it
turns out that in the first accident, I bent the idler arm bracket.
Simple enough, I think I can can manage that myself. But the mechanic
also says that all the control arm bushing are worn out, in addition to
two other bushings whose names I can't remember. I plan to replace the
idler arm and bracket, install a sway bar, replace the shocks, and
replace every bushing I can (ie: strut rods,) however the control arm
ones are beyond my capability. What is the consensus on a fair labor
rate for this job (the control arm bushings only)?

Thanks,
--
Daniel Modlin
mailto:dmodlin@xxxx