Another new member

Wow, we're really growing now with a whopping five members. I sent
out invitations to about forty people yesterday and got one response.
Actually I'm not even sure the new person was one of the people that
I invited. I'm just guessing. I don't know his name as all he gave
was his E-Mail address but at this point I'm not too picky. Welcome
new person. I'd be glad to hear more about you and find out hy you
have joined the fastest growing listserv in these United
States(dealing with Gremlins at any rate.)
peace
Paul