From: "Speed_Freak351w" <chris.oostveen@xxxx>
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Posting
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 19:28:30 -0000

I have posted various messages and they all seem to be lost in the
yahoo hole.

Chris

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime