Re: [gremlintime] Re: Owning a Gremlin??

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Owning a Gremlin??

My favorite comments are "I used to have one of those
and I loved it." I never hear someone who really knows
Gremlins say anything other than a compliment. I also
drive a Pacer and it gets the same reactions. They're
truly special cars that spread whimsy and mirth
wherever they go.